There are several ways you can make money with your phone and doing it won’t cost you an extra penny. Payouts are generally small, but if you allow them to accumulate, they can really add up.
- I have been using S’more for over a year now and I’m very happy with it. S’more is an app you can download for free. Once installed in your phone, you answer a few questions (to determine your interests) and then the app is ready to use. S’more makes money by posting ads on your phone. What does this mean? It only means that you will have to swipe the add aside whenever you want to get into your phone. This may be slightly annoying to some people, but for me, I’ve gotten used to it. Sometimes the ads are of interest to me and it’s something I actually want to see. Over the course of a year, I have earned over $50 in points, which you can trade for things like Amazon gift cards and gift cards to other places to shop and eat.S’more gives you 10 points (1 point = 1 cent) a day just for having the app and using it, but they also offer surveys, so if you have some free time you can take some surveys and earn more. I’m not sure if they are still doing it, but for a while they had deals in which you got a good deal and earned points. For example, last year I got Norton Antivirus through S’more at a very discounted rate and I also earned $10 in points.
If you think S’more sounds right for you, click here for more information: S’more. If you want to help fund my RV adventure and you think you want the app, please use referral code MQKXTZ. By doing so, you’ll get an extra 25 points to start!
- Are you trying to count your steps? Maybe you just have your phone with you all the time. Sweatcoin is pretty neat. Not only is it a built-in pedometer, but every 1,000 steps converts to 1 dollar in sweatcoin. Sweatcoins can be turned in for things like PayPal and Amazon gift cards. Be sure to connect with if you do join Sweatcoin! I’d love to see what you are all doing you can find me @beth539091!
- Pay Your Selfie is fun and you can earn anywhere from $0.20 to $1.00 for doing different things. For example, you can earn $1.00 for posting your profile shot, another dollar for telling your story, and $0.25 for taking a picture of your breakfast. You can connect your PayPal account to the app, so it’s easy to get paid.
- Stash is a way to cheaply invest in many different types of companies. I’ve been doing this for several months now and I’ve already made some money. I do just $5 a week for each business I want to invest in. I hardly notice the money is missing from my account (it automatically comes out). You get $5 to start investing with Stash!
- Ibotta is easy to use. Simply install the app, set up an account and start scanning your receipts. You can also link your loyalty cards to Ibotta. Cash back for your purchases is deposited in your account within 48 hours.